Spring Time Fun

Sunday, April 05, 2015


Date Night 

Allison and I convinced Mike and David to go on a shopping/dinner date with us. We wanted to check out the real life Shabby Apple store. David actually got into it and started finding me dresses he liked, this was my favorite of the ones he liked.


 Then Mike suggested going to The Pie in Murray. We were all starving and it was so good! We had a great time hanging out and almost setting David's hair on fire on the outdoor heaters.


Cousin Night

Jake suggested we have a cousin dinner and game night and so everyone got together at our place. This is the kind of crazy panoramic picture (It looks good until you see Craig and David). I took the picture while we were all playing Rage. We fit 14 people around our tiny table. 

Nature

We've been enjoying the weather warming up and the trees and flowers coming back to life. David had a unique experience with nature at the office the other day. 






End of Snowboarding

Technically the slopes are open until the beginning of April but we ended our season a little early. Luckily our last time up to the Canyons we rode up in the orange bubble lift which I hadn't done before.

Shortly after this picture, I feel rather hard on my tush on some ice and felt an explosion of pain. Instead of going home then I urged David to do some runs while I hung out in a lodge for most of the day.

Here's David in the lodge at lunch.


Turns out, the very last little bone at the bottom of my coccyx got a little broken and was slightly off to the left thus ending our snowboarding adventures. 

But my mom sent me some very pretty flowers to help me feel better :) I was surprised by how fast I healed. Only occasionally does it bother me at all anymore.





You Might Also Like

0 comments