Work Hard, Play Hard

Sunday, April 05, 2015


David and I got to go to Las Vegas in March for a day trip for work. David was checking out an apartment complex his company was interested in and I came along to secret shop one of our clinics and see what marketing collateral we still needed.

David walked around and took pictures of different apartments in the complex and surrounding complexes in North Las Vegas.



Meanwhile, I got a facial and then went into the bathroom and changed into Simplicity scrubs and then went to surprise our good-natured manager in our Northern Las Vegas clinic.


Afterwards, we met up and headed over to have lunch at Frijoles. I've wanted to go to Frijoles for a while now because the manager is Greg, or Arturo Trejo as he's known on his Youtube channel. I started watching Arturo videos my freshman year of college because my roommate told me about him. The food was awesome, I'm planning on going there again in the future :)


David went back to Vegas a couple weeks later because his company got serious about buying the complex he had been checking out and they went to Shake Shack twice while they were there. He said the traditional burger there might have been the best burger he's had because the hamburger was so good.


It was fun to be able to do a quick trip together and I'm really grateful we have jobs that we enjoy as well ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments