Oceanside 2016

Sunday, September 25, 2016


Now Summer's over, I'm finally posting Oceanside pictures. For a while I thought I only had three cell phone pictures of the entire vacation and then I remembered I pulled my camera out the last day! 
Having never been to Oceanside, I didn't realize the beach house was on the beach until David mentioned it right before we went. It was such a pinch me moment to look out the windows at the ocean and have to close the window in our room because the waves were too loud for Scotty!
 
 


Scotty got passed around and had so much cousin time. It was so fun to see and get excited for her to have so many fun cousins to play with as she gets older.




I love Charlie's face in this picture. He looks so proud and mischievous haha. The Meservy guys in Utah have been so awesome to the kids when they come visit Aunt Sandra. It's like they have a bunch of extra fun uncles.

And Karl and Amanda's girls were so stinkin' cute as usual. Looking at them, I can't help but think it would be fun to have another girl next.


 




 When we were looking through these pictures David exclaimed, "Look! Scotty's first stink face!" We had no idea she'd done it at three months ahahaha!
 Don't they look like twinners in this picture?
 I continue to be sooooo glad there was a second cousin baby boom and they all turned out to be girls. Lucy and Shaylie are such cuties and I love talking with Markie and Michelle about their experiences.

 Saturday night we walked down the pier and grabbed shakes with Garland's family which was fun. Oceanside flew by and we can't wait to see everyone next year!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving and make some more memories :)

      Delete