The Fall Update / The Little Pumpkin

Monday, September 28, 2015


We've had a fun end of summer and we're ready enjoy the changing leaves and fall fires and sweaters. Here's what we've been up to:

Slate Canyon Disc Golf

David has found his favorite course yet- it combines hiking and disc golf, his two favorite things. It's south - east of Seven Peaks in Provo. David requested his action shots be made into GIFS


    

 



My favorite part is the views from the course.



It's such a crazy course because if your disc goes off course it goes down the side of a huge hill full of brush. We had to come back another day to comb a hill David lost a disc on. He ended up finding the disc he lost and two others so he was pretty happy. 


Laura's 5 minutes of Fame (or awkwardness)

The company I worked for had a really fun event at our new Utah location and we did some news spots to advertise. I don't mind public speaking but going on TV is really not my favorite thing; I would much rather be behind the scenes. But here are the spots if you want to see them:





Ward Party/ David's Doppelgänger 



Our ward recently split because it was so huge so we had one last social as a single ward. We ran the clown toss station. 

I took this cute picture of this kid that looks exactly like David when he was that age (this little boy just got a hair cut, so he used to look even more like David's pictures). I'm probably crazy for caring but I'm trying to determine what future children may look like haha. Here's a picture with David that looks similar and you can see if I'm crazy:



Fall News

Last but not least, we each got a pumpkin to get ready for fall :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments