Happy Birthday Mom!

Friday, June 28, 2013


David and I spent this week re-adjusting back to the reality of going to work everyday instead of road-tripping and seeing sites with Colleen and Nathan. Look out for some posts about our trip.

But this wonderful Friday is my mom's birthday. She's been an excellent mother for more than 20 years now, but not only that, also a wonderful friend. This week she patiently waited on the phone while I searched high and low for a book in the library. She is always excited to hear from me and brings me nice reupholstered chairs every time she sees me (thanks!!). Basically she's the best. And I'm grateful there's a day to tell her I'm so glad she's here! Love ya mom.


Hatch Happenings

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Boo hoo hoo! Laura's just the best daughter ever!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete