Camelback 2018

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wow Laura, how'd you get this picture perfect empty pool area picture? Well, this is the view you get when your toddler wakes you up at like 6 in the morning so you eat breakfast and get to the pool before everyone else at the resort- haha. 

Traveling with Russell was a dream. He is such a good baby. Sign me up for more babies exactly like him. 



When we got home she kept asking to go to the pool and trying to put on her swimsuit. She cried uncontrollably when I told her we don't have a pool. I guess this is the year she became a water baby.
Dream. Boat. 


My parents are pretty proud of their grandparent status. Scotty is also pretty obsessed with all her "Ma-ga and Ma-gas" (grandma and grandpas).


Come to think of it, I'm not sure if it was the kiddie pool or the undivided attention Scotty was excited about.
David's paparazzi pictures made me laugh awkwardly. I really don't want to post this but I know kids in the future will like to see proof of mom- so here ya go!


Cousins! I'm happy she'll get to know her second cousins in the pool every year.

Not pictured: the absolute meltdown Scotty had a dinner. Two year olds man, they give you a run for your money. She gravitated to Grandpa because he was the softy not trying to make her eat food.

It's so fun to have babies at the same time as my cousins.



Is it weird that a public park in Scottsdale holds memories and joy equivalent to most people's Disneyland experiences?


David ran around pushing Russell in the stroller and taking pictures of the epic train ride.


Scotty was then spoiled by a long swing ride courtesy of Grandpa... so basically she had the time of her life.

It felt like such deja vu this year. We had Scotty in a roll away and Russell in the pack and play. I'm living my parent's life and filling our room with a bunch of kids! I was the kid! What happened?! I'm closer to 30 than 20!!! Okay, freak out over. But for reals- we're adulting so hard these days.


I keep having these spring babies, and coming to Cammy pretty soon postpartum and taking a bunch of pictures. It's not my favorite since it takes a while to lose the baby weight while breastfeeding, but guess what? At least I have pretty babies to show for it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments