Flashback: engagement

Friday, January 18, 2013


I know I posted (here) about our engagement on my blog when it happened, but there was a bunch of material I didn't have access to back then (sneaky husband). Actually not sneaky, he was scared.

Funny story- after our engagement I told David I was glad that it was private and there wasn't anyone watching & taking pictures- that it was our little moment and how dumb it was that people do that. Then he was freaking out because, in fact, there was someone taking pictures of us! I think his words were, "I was pretty sure this was a deal-breaker so I didn't want to show them to you until after we were married." Haha!

The irony is I was super excited to see the pictures; they brought back all of the great emotions and how sweet it all was. So he even got brownie points out of it. Anyways these pictures show the whole setup as well, which I was obviously not involved in so it's fun to see.


What a cutie!






Apparently they were telling David to get away from the fire because if he smelled smoky it would tip me off.






The helpers, cooking the food and being silly:





See us coming?

This picture is me figuring out what was about to happen and trying to hug David- he was like "hey stop trying to hug me, I haven't proposed yet." Ha!








Better late then never :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments