Honeymoon part 1

Saturday, January 19, 2013


Sick of the mushy us stuff yet?
Watch out- there's more.

We got "you're crazy for getting married right before Christmas" a million times. But I would like to say for the record that it was awesome and I would do it again. So keep your stuffy opinions to yourselves all you naysayers! We got 2 full weeks to be together, spend time with family and set up our apartment. 
And it all started off with a sweet little honeymoon a little further up the California coast. 
This is day 1, in Santa Barbara. 

Random gold fire-hydrant outside of hotel. Why not kiss and take a picture (story of honeymoon).

"Hello kind sir, will you take a picture for us?"

He didn't quite grasp the include the fire-hydrant concept and went for include the black car instead.

Because I would take a picture in front of a wig shop.

I have never been in a more interesting store in my life. Or more odd.

Yes please. Opps I'll tone down the racy comments- hehe.

Cool side street...sun in eyes.


We also went to the pier later so I obviously forgot my camera. Because I forget things even on my honeymoon. Part 2 teaser- will they make it to the much-anticipated ostrich farm? Stick around and you may find out.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You two could sell/promote Cali tourism with your photogenic honeymoon shots

    ReplyDelete