#LDSCONF

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


I thought it was so cool there was a whole Twitter hashtag for conference this year. Speaking of conference- guess who got to go to a session this year? My family was in town and brought us tickets for the Saturday morning session. We got there a half hour early and so we took some pictures while we were waiting.

Hatch Happenings General Conference
Our view from our seats.

Hatch Happenings General Conference
Interesting facts about our view... hehe.

Hatch Happenings General Conference
Us. Totes presh adobs right?

Hatch Happenings General Conference
"Let's be weird."  "Okay."

Hatch Happenings General Conference


Hatch Happenings General Conference
Poor Gage- do you see his eye shooting darts at me? Haha.


Conference was wonderful, I can't wait to read and re-listen to my favorites!
 To listen or view the talks click here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments