Come on Spring!

Wednesday, April 03, 2013


Everyday is a seesaw. Is the weather going to be warm or snowy? I got dressed this week in capris and sandals only to have David tell me it was supposed to snow. Bleh! I just want it to be spring-like consistently. 

But we are getting hopeful again and breaking out of our hibernation mode.

Check out what's been going on around here lately:

Hatch Happenings David putting shelves up

I promised I wouldn't do anymore home decor projects until the semester ended but the wall looked so bare and we had so many fun pictures to display {fun pictures really means a million wedding pictures}.

So David told me to go onto KSL and find some deals. I got the idea of shelves for the cinderblock from Pinterest. After finding some I liked and we bought them and my amazing handyman put them up. Someone obviously knows what makes me happy.

Then Friday evening we spontaneously decided to head over to Bicentennial Park and play some disc golf while it was still light and nice. Que action shots from the iPod. 
Hatch Happenings Disc Golf

Hatch Happenings Disc Golf

Hatch Happenings Disc Golf

Hatch Happenings Disc Golf

Hatch Happenings Disc Golf

Hatch Happenings Disc Golf

Hatch Happenings Disc Golf

We are also getting excited about summer time. Both of us are going to be working and David will be studying for the GMAT. But we have some fun plans- I'm super excited to see what it brings. This is going to be our first full summer together in Provo and it's going to be a good one!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So fun. It feels so great to bust out when spring comes! Thanks for the pics. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete