Happy Birthday Mom

Sunday, April 14, 2013


Laura is finishing her killer semester and for one of her final projects in accounting we had to go to a restaurant and estimate all the costs associated with a meal. So, Saturday morning we decided to go to Kneaders for french toast. It was great, we had a fun time getting out of the house for breakfast and being counted among the crowd that goes to Kneaders for French Toast.

I wasn't really feeling something sweet for breakfast, I wanted something a bit more savory, but they don't have much on their breakfast menu. After looking at what everyone was eating that morning in the restaurant, I saw that 95% of the people had French Toast sitting on their plate, so I decided I had to sample it and I could just get a side of bacon to fulfill my manly food cravings.

Hatch Happenings Kneaders

Then Laura and I went to Tooelle and visited Annette, Charles and kids. We also got to see their giant dog Duke, he is a beast. Unfortunately we forgot to take pics, just like we always forget to take pictures when we do cool things. The Martin's backyard, although it be just dirt, looks like it is really starting to take shape with the fence and their master plan of creating an awesome hang-out place with different levels and trees and what not, you will have to visit for them to explain the plan.

Shout out to Sandra Wright, my awesome mom! Today is her birthday! She is still in St George, and not only is she teaching the gospel with Larry, but she is also in charge of a bunch of young women. And of course she is doing an awesome job employing the new young men/women curriculum and using such hip technology like her ipad to show church videos, and her iphone to mass text and stay in touch with all her girls.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very nice post David. I do love reading our families blog.

    ReplyDelete