Anniversary Date

Wednesday, February 05, 2014


I realize this is pretty belated as our anniversary was over a month ago now but better late than never! We celebrated our one year by going to the Bombay House in Provo for dinner and then to the Covey Center where we saw the play "Joyful Noise." Both places were fantastic and it was a fun and relaxing evening together celebrating our wonderful first year.
Hatch Happenings
I still can't believe we were missing out on Bombay House before this- our lives were so incomplete, haha. The naan was amazing, the grilled vegetables were delectable and the meat was succulent. Have I sold you yet on giving it a try when you're next in Provo?

Hatch Happenings
Originally we wanted to see another play and then it was full and so we picked "Joyful Noise." Full disclosure- neither one of us had any idea at all what the premise was before it started.

Hatch Happenings
This was right before David's end of the year beard met it's fate at the hands of the razor. Glad we have more documentation of it though.

Hatch Happenings
It turned out the play told the story of the making of Handel's Messiah. I loved the message of the play and the great spirit of it. Plus I loved that the theme was not totally centered around Christmas. I kind of thought we were doomed to holiday anniversary celebrations forever (I did try to convince David to go to the nutcracker but he wouldn't break. I do have to admit it is pretty girly).

I still can't believe it's been over 12 months now since we promised each other forever. This year has been so wonderful and without getting too mushy- it was the best decision I've ever made. We're already enjoying the fun ride year two is going to be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments