Coming Out of Winter

Sunday, April 03, 2016


I love looking back at the fun times we've had the past few months. We've started saying we should do things or go places "before we have the baby" a lot. I'm realizing that becoming someone's food supply might be kind of restricting, especially when that someone needs to eat every couple hours.

Preston and Hunter come over occasionally and have dinner with us. I can't believe there are three of us here in Utah. It's really nice to have so much family on both sides so conveniently close; people might think Utah isn't glamorous but having family close makes it the perfect place for us. 


We enjoyed touring the Provo City Center temple that was recently completed. Going through a session before the baby is here (in the next week) is on our to-do list.




We filled in for the four year old primary teachers without much notice and ended up running out of activities early. So they decided to make a train and run over David and he was a good sport about it.

I enjoyed watching this dad-to-be play with the kids and be so patient. I'm already so grateful I get to co-parent with this awesome man. 


My parents and Gage came to Utah for Preston to go through the temple for the first time. He got his mission call to the Tai Pei, Taiwan mission. He went through the Mt. Timpanogos temple.



Since this will be one of the last time the entire Smith family will be together for a while, we got together to take family pictures.

Dad manned the fork lift outside the photo studio while we waited our turn to take pictures.



We enjoyed hanging out,  playing games, celebrating family birthdays and my baby shower as well.
It was so sweet to have all these women in my family and life come together and give love to this new little girl we're bringing into our family, she's so lucky to be so loved already. 


David was invited to a Real Salt Lake game by the real estate lawyer he/his company works with. We'd never been and since nice seats and dinner were provided we were excited. I had no idea there's a pretty strong fan fever here for the team. People cheered, beat drums and sang continuously throughout the game.






I haven't been particularly dedicated to documenting my pregnancy, but here's the 38 week picture. My doctor says she's head down, as low as she can go (she's been that way for a few weeks now). So I guess she's ready to come at anytime now! I think I'm ready for that too, though I've been pretty comfortable throughout this pregnancy.   





You Might Also Like

0 comments