Scotty's Pink, Mint, & Gold Nursery

Sunday, April 17, 2016


I loved getting the nursery corner ready for our little girl! I wanted it to be a fun, bright space and it was a good challenge to only have part of the room to utilize (the other half is the office).



The furniture and decor is a combo of Ikea, Target, Etsy, & DIY. Searching out deals and fun accessories definitely upped the anticipation pre-birth, plus I realized I probably wouldn't have the energy or time after she made her debut.




You know I incorporated my Freshly Picked moccasins into the decor! Can't wait for her to wear them. 


I read an article by an interior designer who suggested picking a pillow or picture to base your color theme around. I found a cute confetti garland from Etsy way before I even thought about getting pregnant. When we found out we were having a girl, I thought it was the perfect nursery color scheme! It was surprisingly easy to make choices when I had something to come back and reference. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments